What cards do you need for construction?



Type : Sell
Location : 71-75 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ, UK

In the construction industry, a diverse array of cards and certifications are imperative, each tailored to specific roles and responsibilities. Chief among these is the CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) card, which is the bedrock of construction certification in the UK. It attests to an individual’s competence and knowledge in their respective job roles. For those operating heavy machinery and plant equipment, the CPCS (Construction Plant Competence Scheme) card is a prerequisite, ensuring the safe operation of such equipment. Site supervisors and managers are mandated to hold the SSSTS (Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme) or SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) certifications, emphasizing robust health and safety management.

site: construction cards uk

Please, keep in mind that BuyForFarm is a classified ads platform. We do not sell any products/services by ourselves. If you would need any information about pets/products/services please contact the seller directly using the Send Messages box.

Are you interested in this product/service, but still worry about possible fraud or scam? We can provide you secure option and protect you. Please read about secure payment option or contact us for more information.

Mention buyforfarm.com when calling seller to get a good deal.



71-75 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ, UK
Write a Review